[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 08/12/2003 15:16:37 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<snip>

Job 0, the "mother of all SBasics" isn't killed off. I don't think it can be killed at all. The easiest way around your problem is to set up a hotkey eg ert hot_wake ('b','sbasic'). This will call up a new sbasic, with the standard windows, whenever there is none there yet..

Hmm - very odd - I wonder why if SBASIC is set to OUTLN #0,512,256,0,0 and I execute QWord (which resets the screen to 640x480), it is fine when I switch to SBASIC (or quit QWord). - Remember that QWord resets the original screen dimensions when Quit. However, if I set SBASIC to OUTLN #0,800,600,0,0 and then run QWord, on quitting QWord, the screen dimensions are reset to 800x600, but there is no cursor available to #0 - in fact, QPC just hangs !!

Coming to think about it, Rich, I think that the cursor is shut off on the non SMSQ/E versions to protect against garbled image... Surely if that crept by mistake into the QPC version (and the cursor is not turned on before exiting) QPC should appear dead (no curson, no switching right?)

Phoebus