On  Sat, 27 Dec 2003 at 17:47:11, Timothy Swenson wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Do any QLer's use Instant Messaging?  Like Yahoo Messenger, AIM, or
>MSN?  I use it a lot at work to talk wth co-workers who are not in my
>local office.  I thought it might be useful to use in talking with
>other QLers.
I use MSN via Miranda, which links to that, ICQ, AIM and a few others.

I keep my contact list small.  It is not really practicable to have many
contacts.
I have had a few times with two or three separate threads -  impossible
(8-)#

It has work colleagues (absolutely essential to contact people
worldwide) and a few QL people and family.  Ben and I 'talk' more via
MSN than in real life!

Jochen, Marcel and I used it recently to sort out US show details.

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk