Me? do any work? Are you kidding?

Nah, as Dilwyn knows, I decided to stop doing 60-70 hour weeks when Dylan
(my son) was Born. Up until then I often headed home at 2am and back in
work at 8am the next (same?) morning.

Nowadays I take it a lot easier.

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 01-6798230  Fax: 01-6706813.

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      "Dilwyn Jones"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      sco.net>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Re: [ql-users] QL
Documentation
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      g.uk

                      04/01/2004 16:48

                      Please respond

                      to ql-users

Phoebus R Dokos wrote:
> I have it on good authority that Sears discontinued that item after
being
> the recipient of a class-action suit. The problem (as documents are
> sealed) is rumored to be low-mileage before the nagging point ;-)
Others
> claim that costs for out-of-warranty repairs were very high and
usually
> demanded in barter (ie jewelry, fur coats, Carribean cruises etc...)
Darren sent me a brilliant text about subjects like 'low mileage
before nagging point'....totally sexist of course but made you laugh
as long as you didn't take it too seriously. Must see if I still have
that email. Darren sends stuff like this from the Bank Of Ireland from
time to time, I sometimes wonder if he does anything there other than
run QPC and compile joke emails ;-)

--
Dilwyn Jones

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
for the presence of known computer viruses.

        • ... paul holmgren
  • ... Tony Firshman
    • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Tony Firshman