> > TopCities have disabled my QL documentation web page for the
month, it
> > seems the monthly bandwidth got exceeded. I hope this is because
of
> > how much material I uploaded, as it hasn't had that much download
use
> > yet!
>
> Page works fine here.
Their email was misleading. The page stays online, but I cannot upload
to it for the remainder of this month. On the one hand they say if you
don't update it within a given time, they'll remove it. If you do
significantly update it, they'll prevent you updating it further.

Seems you can't upload the entire site in one week.

> By the way, who is "Martin Head"? I find his QPC manuals quite
> impressive (and actually I didn't know they even existed). Is this
North
> America exception true for them, too? Are they otherwise freely
> distributable?
I have never met or spoken to him, he contacted me by email. His email
address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm not sure about the north American situation, I shouldn't have
thought it applies here though as surely Frank and Paul only have
rights over the original Sinclair products. Freely distributable.

--
Dilwyn Jones