On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:33:36 GMT, Tarquin Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Phoebus wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:40:58 -0000, Derek Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Atari ST can read PC formatted disks, but not HD disks, only 720K or
> DD
> disks
Exactly so all you need to do is format a disk with the /f:720 option...

Alternatively you can get an Atari emulator such as Steem and format a
floppy through there (that will format HD disks as well) plus you can copy
directly from the PC hdd.
Discover can format Atari Disks and copy files to them I think, a QL only
solution. This RISC OS computer certainly can.

I am not sure if Discover can format HD Atari Disks. MultiDiscover is probably needed for that :-)

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>