In a message dated 30/01/2004 17:39:22 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You wouldn't make the grade as a hacker (8-)#
Blank here too but the source html says:
The website for daria.co.uk can be found by clicking <a
href="">here.
daria.co.uk is registered through <a
href="">Easily.co.uk - get web site hosting or domain
name registration here

<URL:http://www.zen35309.zen.co.uk/>

sure is his site!
Great thanks - I only just got the daria address - he seems to move it around like no-body's business...

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://members.aol.com/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html