On 19 Mar 2004 at 16:47, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

> Contray to Peter, I will always consider trying to sell my programs, or at
> least some of them (I hasten to add that this has nothing to do with SMSQ/E,
> which is not mine!!!!).

I understand the point of commitment by paying for the software.  My viewpoint is
that I like Freeware so much, that I would feel like a hipocite if any of the
software/documetation/whatever I produced for the QL was sold.  I produce what I
do because I want to and make it available because I feel commited to community
contribution.  I feel commited when I contribute to the QL community.

I'm not trying to nullify our viewpoing Wolfgang, just showing that some of us have
differing viewpoints.

Tim Swenson