Hi,

I am new to the list, so sorry if I am re-asking an old question, I did check the archives first.

I am working on developing a new mailstore for a product at my company and have been having great success with qmail-ldap and qmail-ldap-control. I have been using a combined patch developed by Turbo Fredriksson but it contained qmail-ldap-20030301 which has a bug in qmqpc which makes clustering fail.

Has anybody successfully managed to patch the latest qmail-ldap-control-20030306.patch in the latest qmail-ldap-20031001 tree?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dougal Ballantyne