De : Saxa Egea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 9 septembre 2004 12:03
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : LDAPGROUPs

Hi all!

I'm trying to create a dynamic search group with qmail-ldap (august patch).

My LDAP entry is like this:

dn: cn=All IT Systems,ou=IT,ou=Central,o=domain,c=ES
cn: Todo Sistemas Inf
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailAlternateAddress: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
objectClass: top
objectClass: PosixGroup
objectClass: qmailGroup
filtermember: (&(objectClass=qmailUser)([EMAIL PROTECTED]))
gidNumber: 10000
mailMessageStore: /ldapStore/GRP/10000/

Ok, then:

First:

If I send a msg to this account the LDAP filter will return all people
from all the directory BASE (o=domain,c=ES) with the objectClass
qmailuser and mail address contains "@domain".

But how can I change de base for this search filter? With IPlanet I have:
ldap:///ou=IT,ou=Central,o=Domain,c=ES
  ??sub?(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)([EMAIL PROTECTED]))

Any idea?

Second:

If I send a message to this mail address I get:

LDAP attribute is not given but mandatory. (#5.3.5)

But nothing in the log al "LOGLEVEL: 255"

Any idea?

Tx a lot!

        Saxa