i noticed the lresolv, but didn't notice the other values.
 i changed it now, but still same error:

bash-3.00# make setup check
./load qmail-lspawn spawn.o prot.o slurpclose.o coe.o control.o \
check.o qldap-ldaplib.o qldap-debug.o output.o sig.a strerr.a constmap.o \
getln.a wait.a case.a cdb.a fd.a seek.a open.a env.a stralloc.a alloc.a \
substdio.a str.a qldap-errno.o error.a fs.a auto_qmail.o \
auto_uids.o auto_usera.o auto_spawn.o auto_break.o -L/usr/local/lib -lldap
-llber -lresolv -lnsl -lsocket
/usr/local/lib/libldap.so: undefined reference to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [qmail-lspawn] Error 1

bash-3.00#

kind regards,
Stieven Struyf
System Engineer

Ardatis - Interleuvenlaan 16, 3001 Leuven
Tel .: +32-16-39 39 39 - Fax: +32-16-40 03 07
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Site: http://www.ardatis.com

"Linux is a fulfilment of a promise that existed around Unix"-Steve Mills
IBM

             Claudio Jeker
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             13/05/05 12:16            qmail-ldap@qmail-ldap.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: qmail-ldap on solaris 10

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:03:21PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm moving my current qmail-ldap config from redhat to solaris.
>
> I'm getting an error when building qmail-lspawn. As suggested in one of
the
> distributed files i added -lresolv to the LDAPLIBS entry, but it doesn't
> work.
> Could this be to solaris10 (i'm also installing qmail inside a zone).
>
> Also tried to search the archives for this problem, but they seem down
for
> the moment.
>
> bash-3.00# make setup check
> ./load qmail-lspawn spawn.o prot.o slurpclose.o coe.o control.o \
> check.o qldap-ldaplib.o qldap-debug.o output.o sig.a strerr.a constmap.o
\
> getln.a wait.a case.a cdb.a fd.a seek.a open.a env.a stralloc.a alloc.a \
> substdio.a str.a qldap-errno.o error.a fs.a auto_qmail.o \
> auto_uids.o auto_usera.o auto_spawn.o auto_break.o -L/usr/local/lib
-lldap
> -llber -lresolv
> /usr/local/lib/libldap.so: undefined reference to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [qmail-lspawn] Error 1
>

>From QLDAPINSTALL
     NOTE: on Solaris Systems you probably need also -lnsl -lsocket
           newer OpenLDAP libs my need also -lresolv (DNS support).

--
:wq Claudio