> I am able to send mail without auth after impementing same thing.
> but when i telnet 0 25 then getting below line::
>
> bash-2.03# telnet 0 25
> Trying 0.0.0.0...
> Connected to 0.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> 220 sumail02.iqara.net ESMTP
> EHLO dude
> 250-sumail02.iqara.net
> 250-PIPELINING
> 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
> 250 8BITMIME
>

> what could be issue...can suggest anyone??

Two options:

a) enable rebind

echo 1 > /var/qmail/control/ldaprebind

but some password schemas do not work when ldap rebind is enabled.

b) make sure that /var/qmail/control/ldappassword is readable by qmaild
user. Install instructions (QLDAPINSTALL) state that file must be owned by
root and with 600 mode permissions. Next sentence states that file must be
readable by qmail-smtpd, if rcpt verify or smtpauth is used.

--
Tomas