> Hi all,
>

> I am trying to install qmail-ldap from the steps given in
> lifewithqmail.org website but i am getting this error when i run the make
> setup check in /usr/src/qmail/qmail-1.03/ .  I have attached my Makefile
> and the error along with this mail . Please help me on this because i have
> already spent 2 days resolving it but to no avail. My ldap service is also
> running and i have added qmail.schema to its /etc/openldap/slapd.conf file
> and have copied qmail.schema to /etc/openldap/schema/  .

Install LDAP devel package and fix these two
----
# Perhaps you have different ldap libraries, change them here
LDAPLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lresolv
# and change the location of the include files here
LDAPINCLUDES=-I/usr/local/include
-----

Your OS might provide prepackaged SSL library. Install ssl devel packages
and fix TLS variables.
-----
# Path to OpenSSL includes
TLSINCLUDES=-I/usr/local/include
# Path to OpenSSL libraries
TLSLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lssl -lcrypto
# Path to OpenSSL binary
OPENSSLBIN=/usr/local/bin/openssl
-----

If you want less generic answers, name your server's OS.

--
Tomas