Hi all, is there a way to pass the full path stored on the mailMessagestore atribut of the ldap to procmail when using deliveryProgramPath ?

my mailMessagestore looks something like this: /usr/home/qmail/ maildirs/ejemplo.org/nbari and my deliveryProgramPath like this: /usr/local/bin/procmail -p [EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/local/etc/procmailrc

with that procmail imports the $HOME just like /usr/home/qmail/ maildirs but i have to complement it using the LOGNAME. I would like to avoid doing that and to maybe just use a $MAILDIR having the full path of the mailMessagestore.

any ideas ?

regards