Hi Brian, can you explain how to do this ?

Thank you very much.
Borja

On 5/2/06, Brian T Glenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 02:58:47AM +0530, Rajkumar S may have written:

> I tried to give administrator username and password to qmail to discount
> any issues with permissions, but that did not work. The same ldap
> database is used by second machine to deliver mails locally, so that
> part is also fine. Any ldap attribute required when smtproutes is
> involved? Any clues?

Another method that Claudio Jeker suggested to me a while back is
building stock qmail and qmail-ldap together on the same box. Then
install qmail-smtpd and qmail-verify on top of the stock qmail
installation. This will give you the extra features in qmail-smtpd from
qmail-ldap, but the delivery mechanism from stock qmail. This is working
well on my backup MX.

Cheers,
--
Brian T Glenn
delink.net Internet Services

we all block port 79/tcp (finger); what port is 'tentacle' ?? --Tanuki

--
Me encanta el olor a napalm por la mañana -- Kilgore