On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 05:04:03PM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel may have
written:

> Hi everybody,
>
>       I have a qmail-ldap installation version [1]20050401 and I
> would like to understand a certain aspect about the delivery system.
> I have an account called webmaster on passwd/shadow. At the same
> time, I have an alias (~alias/.qmail-webmaster) that points to
> another valid address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

The order is always:

1. LDAP
2. local users
3. alias user

I'm not sure there is a way around this outside of modifying the code.
One workaround would be to move the ~alias/.qmail-webmaster file to
~webmaster/.qmail

Enjoy,
--
http://www.delink.net/
You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.