Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas wrote:
Hello, some one has installed and configured DSPAM with qmail-ldap?
I'd suspect that it is the same with qmail-ldap as it is with qmail - you configure it downstream of qmail via the  .qmail file - link it with maildrop to handle saving spam separately or use the dspam web interface to handle the quarantined files.

It was quite quick and easy to implement - set up dspam and the spam and notspam  mail addresses, then configure the .qmail and .mailfilter files and away it goes.

After much hunting for how to do it, I was very pleased with
- how straightforward it is to implement
- how reliable it is - running 20% spam with 99%+ classification accuracy.

You can also use it upstream of qmail by setting it as the default mx host, then deliver the mail on to your qmail installation.

It doesn't seem to integrate with qmail-scanner.

David H

I would like to know how to install it and to get out the best of it.

Regards.

!DSPAM:501,44a4c2b7244766491211187!

  • DSPAM Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas
    • Re: DSPAM David Hawke