Hi All,

Did anyone try latest qmail-ldap patch successfully with qmail-ldap controls patch?

I was searching for qmailControls.schema. The only one I can find after searching is here: http://www.bayour.com/openldap/schemas/ which is older than the latest qmail-ldap patch. Where can I find the latest qmailControls.schema if there is one?

I want to use the functionality of ~control/goodmailaddr. I do not see any LDAP attribute in qmailControls.schema (in one I mentioned above) for goodmailaddr. Even if I use custom schema with goodmailaddr, is corresponding code present in qmail-ldap-1.03-20060201-controls20060403b.bz2 <http://qmail.bayour.com/patches_ldap/qmail-ldap-1.03-20060201-controls20060403b.bz2>?

I searched for any previous discussions related to this on qmail-ldap archives and googled around but could not find anything useful.

--
Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/