Sameer N Ingole wrote:
[snip]

Can any one tell me how to fix the problem ?

If you have compiled qmail with LDAPLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber and LDAPINCLUDES=-I/usr/local/include and still get errors like above, you need to add the path to these libraries to /etc/ld.conf.so and run ldconfig command as root. If qmail refuse to start even after this, try increasing ulimit in /var/qmail/boot/qmail/run file and then check if the process exist.

Assuming ~control/ldapserver is exists and is correct.

--
Sameer N. Ingole
http://weblogic.noroot.org/