I know in spamcontrol patch you can have a whitelisting feature.

Here's the situation, I'm smtprouting/forwarding mail for a domain
(exchange server) - so none of their accounts are in our locals.  However,
they are getting spammed hugely with a ton of non-existant accounts.  They
decide to process them and dump the emails in a trash rather than doing a
5xx reject with unknown-user.

Can we integrate some of the spamcontrol features into the badrcptto's
processing?  I'd like to:

badrcptto
---------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (allow mail to bypass)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (allow mail to bypass)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (allow mail to bypass)
@domain.com       (reject everything else)

That'd be super slick.  Thanks in advance.