Dear all ,

If have installed qmail-ldap in an lvs cluster and it's realy working
fine .
On my Primary MX i have some domains which are all in control/locals.
My control/rcpthosts is empty as i don't allow relaying trough this
Server.
RCPT check is also working fine except for addresses which have only a
local
part .
Does qmail-ldap automatically add a domainpart to the user if nothing
is given ?
I'm using qmail-ldap-1.03-20060201.patch and
qmail-ldap-virtual.20060201.patch on
Slackware 10.2 ( x86 32bit )

Below you can see my telnet test

220 smtpgate.wvnet.at ESMTP
ehlo
250-smtpgate.wvnet.at
250-PIPELINING
250-DATAZ
250 8BITMIME
mail from:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 ok
rcpt to:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
553 sorry, relaying denied from your location [PROTECTED] (#5.7.1)
<-- OK , Domain not in RCPT
rcpt to:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
554 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
<--OK , Domain ist local but no Mailbox with this name
rcpt to:<hallo>
<-- Only Test and it's working ????
250 ok
data
354 go ahead punk, make my day
test
.
250 ok 1162987998 qp 23150 by smtpgate.wvnet.at
quit
221 smtpgate.wvnet.at Goodbye.

I'am new to qmail-ldap - maybe someone can give me a hint on this
problem !

Best regards
Stefan