hello everyone,
                        I have some issues with qmail-ldap ..and i really seek
help from all of you.

               1.I have set up qmail-ldap+clamav+squirrelmail+simscan and now i
m getting an
                   error "451 : qq temprary error"  After some search i come to
know i have to incrase SOFTLIMIT  in /var/qmail/service/qmail/tcp

                    i have followed
http://www.qmail-ldap.org/wiki/Full_Installation_Guide_-_Basic_Qmail_Installation#qmail-delivery_service
 guide......what i should put in that file to get thet error sorted.

  2 . I have a user in two groups and second group is a listed in member of
first group....how can i restrict that user to get only a single mail delivery.

  thanx and regards,
  aman.