http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL
http://dsbl.org/main
>spamguard.leadmon.net   reject  any     Address is a dialup address
>----- s n i p -----

Ok ,seems to be clear now but what i have not found is in which state of
the
smtp converstaion RBL check is done . ( i don't want to to add a Header
, i will drop
the connection after rcpt if sender ip is listed )

I have tried to read the source code and it seems that "void smtp_mail"
is handling
the RBL check ( if Relayclient is not set ).
Is it possible to move the RBL check into "void_rcpt" for example after
relayclient test,
so i would be able to log the recipient address.

Thanks for your help
Stefan