Hi!

I've qmail-ldap in cluster system (with two servers) and I use courier 3. I think that the difference between 3 and 4 is that with courier 3 I must to use proxy-imap to connect two or more cluster, whilst courier 4 have a native solution for that.
I not tested, but a lot of friends do it.

Good luck!

Edilson Azevedo
(11) 3371-7066
(12) 8156-5590