On 03/24/2010 02:59 PM, Claudio Jeker wrote:
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:29:42AM -0300, Andre Gerhard wrote:
Claudio,

Is there a roadmap or plans for future developments of qmail-ldap ?

Or we can assume that the software will not be updated anymore
(or at least not in the near future) ?

I have more or less a release ready which will include minor fixes and a
dovecot authentication module. Maybe I can summon Andre so that we can
make it offical.

That would be terrific Claudio. I'm sure that everyone in the list is eager to see what has changed.

Future roadmap does not realy exist. I'm quite happy with the patch and
see no need to add lot of new stuff to it. I'm more in maintenance mode
and will add ideas from others if I think their useful.

Can i suggest a few? =)

From the top of my head, i would love to have:

- greeting delay
- envelope scanning
- big quota support
- qmail-queue custom error support.

If i think for a bit more i'm sure i can find others, but one has to ask gently.. ;)

Would there be any chance to get a "Yay" or "Nay" on the suggestions? A brief reason on the "Nays" would also be nice.

Best Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : hugo.monte...@fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307
Web      : http://hmonteiro.net

Divisão de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.fct.unl.pt                ap...@fct.unl.pt

fct.unl.pt:~# _