Also, if I disable RBL check in qmail and enable it in Kaspersky Antispam, KAS does the RBL check but I don't see as many connections as when qmail do the RBL check.

KAS is configured as default queue:

                       qmail-smtpd ---> KAS queue ---> qmail-queue

Regards

Jimmy Spam <spa...@pobladores.com> escribió:

Hi friends,

I've noticed that when I enable RBL in my qmail installation, the firewall show many connections to the default DNS server configured in my qmail server (about 600-800 connections permanently, with peaks of 1000-2000).

When I receive spam attack, the DNS connections + smtp connections + http connections, kill my router.

Do you think that Should I configure djbdns as dns-cache?

Regards,
Spamis