04.02.2011 21:37, Shepherd Nhongo ?????:

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Gennady G. Marchenko <gennady.marche...@itv.ru <mailto:gennady.marche...@itv.ru>> wrote:

    Hi all!

    Could you tell please, can I use bigbrother to forward ALL mail to
    bigbrother@mydomain account?

if you can't get it to work that's great you do not deserve it to work small broter lol

Ah, now that is a great idea.  Genius! :)

My idea was check all outcoming messages over maildrop on this account and put it back to sent folders of my forgetful users.

So I can store all transit messages to folder only with qmail-scanner so bigbrother's feature mayb help me, but one address per line isn't good solution.

Gennady.