From: Shepherd Nhongo [mailto:shepher...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2013 03:41 PM
To: Raja T Nair
Cc: qmail-ldap@qmail-ldap.org
Subject: Re: Want to blacklist a sender and drop mails silently

:-) don't be evil hahahahahaha

Yes there is a way
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Raja T Nair
<rtn...@gmail.com<mailto:rtn...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello All,

Is there a way in qmail-ldap, where I can blacklist one sender and drop all
mails from this id silently?
I don't want to send a 'mail rejected' message to her.

Regards,
Raja.
--
:^)

--
Shepherd Nhongo

Do not Queue mail with SENDMAIL, send mail with QMAIL

Mobile +263 772 688 072

This email has been scanned by the IS Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
Important Notice: This e-mail and attachments are confidential/legally
privileged and any unauthorised use, distribution or disclosure thereof, in
whatever form, by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please destroy it. The views and opinions in
this e-mail and attachments may not necessarily be those of the Directors and
Management of the Bidvest Paperplus Group of Companies. The aforementioned does
not accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this
e-mail and/or from accessing any attachments.

This email has been scanned by the IS Symantec Email Security.cloud service.