Try taking off the softlimit temporarily and then you will know whether or
not it is softlimit issue - I run with a softlimit of 20 with Sophie

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Awie
Sent: 13 February 2004 09:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Qmail-scanner-general]Problem using ClamAV 0.66

Hi All,

After upgrading my ClamAV to 0.66 and recompile qmail-scanner, my smtpd got
problem with message "qq temporary problem" if I send email with big
attachment. I tried to increase softlimit to 12000000, but problem still
happen.

 Then I check into log file and found message below:

X-Qmail-Scanner-1.20:[Cybergate107666415546125773] clamscan: corrupt or
unknown ClamAV scanner error or memory/resource/perms problem - exit status
50

Then I downgrade back the ClamAV to 0.65 (I used it for pretty long time),
recompile qmail-scanner. And evrything back to normal

Does anyone success to use ClamAV 0.66?

Thx & Rgds,

Awie