On Fri 1999-01-29 (15:04), Van Liedekerke Franky wrote:
> qmail version: 1.03
>
> after a couple of hours, the qmail-lspawn process became huge (813M), eating
> up all my memory and of course blocking everything.
> Anybody seen this before?

I had a similar problem a while back, but it turned out not to be a qmail
problem at all. One of the other sysadmins had upgraded some libraries used
by qmail. After recompiling and reinstalling everything worked perfectly.

  - Keith
--
Keith Burdis - MSc (Com Sci) - Rhodes University, South Africa
Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a perl script"

Standard disclaimer.
---