On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 03:17:42PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So what if I were to have high concurrency secondary queue for
> the hosts which have a historically measured xdelay above N,
> and a lower concurrency primary queue for hosts with a
> historically measured xdelay below N.

qmail still has no per-host concurrency (not by default anyway). Doing what you
suggest is _another_ step. I think per-host concurrency should have intelligence like
the deferral handling: wait longer if last success was long ago (you get my point :).
That's what you're saying, actually :)

Greetz, Peter.
--
.| Peter van Dijk