Looks like I might have to try myself to implement this feature but I'd
appreciate some wisdom/advice from the more knowledgable about qmail.

The ojective is to make a copy on the qmail server for all mail that a user
sends.
Using procmail to currently filter, sort and seperate inbound mail I'd like
to use procmail or similar for the outbound.

My thought is to dup a copy (like a bcc) of all outgoing mail to a fixed
"user" and then use procmail to put it into each users Sent folder based on
the "From".

I don't have thousands of users so performance is not an issue and neither
is having to do procmailrc manually for all users.

Looking at the qmail "big picture" it seems that all mail goes through
qmail-send. Is that the right module to tap into for the "dup"?

All clients use smtp to send their email, would qmail-smtp be the better
place?

Or?

Any leads greatly appreciated. Of course if this "wheel" has already been
invented or if there is some other way to do it I could save a little hair
(of which there is not much to spare).

TIA - Heinz