From: Russ Allbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:Paul Schinder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:I'll point out that this mailing list is being run off what is arguably an
:IP address provided to an end-user by an ISP.  (At least possibly; I'm not
:aware of whatever arrangements Dan has with his university.  But here at
:Stanford, I'd put faculty machines into that category.)

That may be so, but if it's Dan's machine, then he is accountable for every
piece of mail that leaves it.  It's a little harder to make someone
accountable for 128.3cust.da.uu.net (etc)

:Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])         <URL:http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

--Adam