>take russ saying he objects to anonymous spammers.  i'm on a dial-up but
it
>doesn't have ``anonymous'' spammers and they persue spammers that use
their
>service aggressively.  but i didn't hear anyone say ``I'll fix anonymous
>spammers.''  i hear folks saying ``Let's screw technically sophisticated
>users with particular desires that don't connect to my ISP''.

I think we're arguing two different things here.  When I'm talking about
blocking dialup users, I'm talking about preventing my users on my
network from sending mail directly out.  I'm not talking about using the
DUL, or RBL, or anything else to prevent inbound mail.  As a matter of
policy, we don't block or filter any inbound mail, except for addresses
we've had particular and consistent problems with.

I'm not sure who's on which side here.

shag