Hi together!

I´ve got a little Problem with fetchmail/qmail.
How do i tell fetchmail (running as daemon and is fetching mail every x hours via dialup-connection) to put mails like [EMAIL PROTECTED] on my Intranet-Mailserver (server.home.mydomain.com) running qmail-pop3d ? Due to ulimited POP3 useraccounts on mydomain.com i have to put the mail to the according Mailbox (like [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) on my homeserver.
Now my question:
Can i use /var/qmail/bin/sendmail as MDA in .fetchmailrc? If so, which parameters are needed?
Or should i use qmail-inject as MDA, if so which parameters i need?

TX in advance

Thorsten