Hi,

(I don't in which list to post it, so I do it in both)

some days ago, I mailed a problem about an failure notice that was
incomplete. Now I can reproduce this:

put in virtualdomains:

some.domain.com:alias-user

en in ~alias, create .qmail-user (not .qmail-user-default) with content:

&some.user.com

Now, when I mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it goes checking for
.qmail-user-test and .qmail-user-default (and .qmail-default). When none
of these are found, it bounces back with an error:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hercules.telenet-ops.be.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

But now, it doesn't give me my message I sent!
Is this standard behaviour or is it caused by the LDAP patch? Or do I
have to specify the
errocode in .qmail-default?