Is there any way to set set qmail up so that it will accept all mail for
somedomain.com, deliver mail for local accounts and then forward all the
rest of the mail to another server?

The situation is that we have an existing email server (running MS
Exchange) that is going to be replaced with a Unix server running qmail.
The basic problem is that I don't want to move everybody (~300 accounts)
at once, because I am the only admin & tech support person, and I value my
sanity. What I wanted to do was set up a qmail box to act as a relay and
just queue all incoming mail and forward it to the Exchange server. Then
as I start transitioning users and creating Unix accounts for them, their
mail would then start to be delivered locally (and the rest would continue
to be relayed). Then, when the last of the accounts are moved over, I can
than stop the relay and decommision the Exchange server.

Russ Steffen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]