Hi.  I'm trying to get checkpassword working on my UnixWare 7.x box and
for some reason I cant get it to do the authentication right.  I have
tried running it with a valid username and password through qmail-popup
my_hostname qmail-pop3d pwd and it fails.  I also tried running the test
from the qmail homepage with the printf and that didn't work either.  I
have some truss output from the program and can send it to anyone that
could help.  By the way... the system does use shadow passwords and I
think this has something to do with my problem.. i've tried including
-lshadow but that wont work because there is no -lshadow on my unixware
boxes...

thanks

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |                [EMAIL PROTECTED] |