Hi,

Is there any underlying technical reason for upgrading to 1.03 from 1.01?
Ie. has anything in the core qmail functionality which makes it worthwhile
to do so?

I'm trying to decide whether its really worth porting patches etc., or
simply waiting for qmail 2.0 to come out. The peripheral functionality of
qmail-smtpd and qmail-remote don't seem to matter too much (I backported
the databytes stuff for our immediate requirements), so is it really worth
expending the time on it, especially being that there aren't any security
considerations ...

C.