You need to make sure it is in your rcpthosts file as well as the
virtual domain file.

Matt Soffen
Webmaster - http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -