On Sun, Dec 27, 1998 at 03:05:13PM +0500, Shashi Dahal wrote:

It means you're probably running a POP server other than qmail-pop3d. Look
at the FAQ for instuctions on setting up qmail's own POP server, which
knows how to read from Maildir's. Other POP servers don't know how to do
this.

--
Anand

Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
        Civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.