These 43 useless messages from ppiamdn illustrate that unsolicited mail
doesn't have to be commercial to be annoying. Note that majordomo's
filters wouldn't have caught the messages.

Anyway, I've prohibited messages from that address to the mailing list.
Not secure, of course, but we'll see what happens.

After the first mailbomb I asked [EMAIL PROTECTED] to check his
logs, disable the ppiamdn account if it was in fact sending messages to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and tell me ppiamdn's name and address. I didn't
hear back. Meanwhile, messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are bouncing.

---Dan