Hi.  Sorry if this is slightly O/T.  I do have qmail installed, so may be
relevant.

Currently I've got a mixture of users using various clients for reading email.
The most popular method is POP3 using qpopper.  However, this leaves some
users with the inability to change their pop3 password, since it is tied to
their unix account login password and they don't know how to log in to change
it.

Is there a scheme which would provide the users with the ability to change their
own password from the client end, using a standard client such as Netscape
Messenger, Eudora, Outlook etc?

Would IMAP allow this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brian