On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 05:01:19PM -0000, Andrew Richards wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm installing Qmail. The document INSTALL.maildir has this sentence,
> "The system administrator can setup Maildir as the default for everybody
> by creating a maildir in the new-user template directory and replacing
> ./Mailbox with ./Maildir/ in /var/qmail/rc"
>
> My question: where is this 'new-user template directory'? Does it
> mean /var/qmail/new-user, /var/qmail/users/new-user or
> /var/qmail/control/new-user, or something else yet again?

Well fancy that, someone else finds that bit of documentation a bit
'opaque' too!  :-)

The new user template directory is that used by the Linux 'adduser'
command and its relatives.  Do a 'man adduser' to find out more.
It's nothing at all to do with qmail.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]