On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 01:29:20PM +0100, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to use qreceipt for all users and all emailadresses at
> once? I have thousands of popusers and I don't want to put qreceipt in
> everybody's .qmail file.

I just it in my default statement:

--cut--
#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

# exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
# qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail

export PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH:/usr/local/bin"

qmail-start "| /usr/local/bin/mailquotacheck
|test -d ./Maildir || maildirmake ./Maildir
|qreceipt \$USER@\$HOST
./Maildir/
" splogger qmail

--cut--

Which is one way of doing it without having to edit EVERYBODY's .qmail
file.. or even create one for everybody, for that matter.  `*8>

--
Brad Shelton             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Line Exchange         http://ole.net