Just look at your adduser command.  It probably copies a "skeleton"
directory over to the users's home directory.

Set up the Maildir in there. (Or just setup the .qmail files.).

Matt Soffen
Webmaster - http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -