A little follow up. (David here again). I went back through my maillog files
and found the first entry was a mail send to one of our domains users by
[EMAIL PROTECTED] the qmail program responded with "Connected to <our server>
but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_551_<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...Domain_mus
t_resolve/

Which makes me think it was rejected and all was well. But then qmail seems
to be trying to send that message over and over again (for quite a few days
I might add).

das