Once upon a midnight dreary, Mate Wierdl had spoken clearly:

>I got four messages like these.  Can anybody tell me what is going on?

[snip]

>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at muncher.math.uic.edu.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>ezmlm-send: fatal: this message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To
line (#5.4.6)

Any chance that someone, somehow, subscribed [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the
qmail mailing list???

Just a thought...

Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.

If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.