Folks,

I'm upfront but stupid.  The URL for Critical Path is www.cp.net.  If you
visit the site and find a job tailored to your skills, please contact me and
I'll forward the resume to the hiring authority with whom I work.

I will not abuse the privilege of this email list.  Only the correction
prompted this email.  Thank you Mr. Nelson.

Best,
Jerry Bires
415-289-3962
www.jobsight.com