I have a line such as:

Mydomain.com:alias-mydomain

In my virtualusers... then in the ~/alias directory, I have normal
.qmail-mydomain-xxx files.  I need a way to forward all mail to a
[EMAIL PROTECTED], to the local user (much like &user), BUT preserving
the extension.  So mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -> alias-user -> user
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -> alias-user-test  (something to rewrite to) ->
user-test

Is there a special forward type that will rewrite and forward for .qmail
files?   I need to have control of the domain account (thus having it in
~/alias), but I want users to be able to customize their extensions (for
ezmlm, etc).

Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]