Before answering the thread - I've got an qmailanalog question myself.
What is considered good, bad and normal for the zoverall statistics?

At 18:25 1999-01-12 -0500, "Adam D. McKenna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>There isn't much documentation available on qmailanalog.

That's true and frustrating!

>Does anyone have
>any stock scripts available that they could send me which would allow me to
>analyze my logs quickly and easily?  I really don't feel like spending three
>hours on this..

I'm using zoverall (daily cron to a webpage). I don't use the other
binaries unless something looks fishy. I don't have the need (or time :-)
for anything more fancy.

I found a script in "The Unofficial qmail FAQ ver .93" (last updated
7/3/1997). The FAQ is probably outdated but the script ought to work -
haven't tried it though.

http://www.ranney.com/~mjr/faq-0.93.html#3.4

---
Joergen Persson